For us to make sure that our team is notified that you have purchased an EyeEm Entry Ticket, and therefore, can ensure your submission is considered for this year’s shortlist, we require the correct email address associated with your EyeEm photographer account as well as an email address that you would like us to send your payment confirmation email to.
Note: we recommend that your EyeEm photographer account email and your personal email are the same.
Here’s how to find the email address associated with your EyeEm photographer account...
1) Follow this link to go to your ‘Edit Account’ tab on the EyeEm website (see below)
2) You will need to log into your photographer account if you’re not already logged in
3) Once logged in, you will be able to see the email associated with your EyeEm photographer account under the ‘Email’ section (see below)
4) Copy your email address and use it when you are completing your EyeEm Awards Entry Ticket purchase in the section title ‘Your EyeEm Email Address’
...via the EyeEm app:
1) Log in to your EyeEm account on the app if you’re not already logged in
2) Once you are logged in, click the ‘Me’ tab which is located at the bottom right of your screen (see below)
3) It will take you to your EyeEm Profile where you will see three white dots in the top left corner of your screen (see below)
4) Click the three white dots and then click ‘Settings’ (see below)
5) When on your settings select the button titled "Account" (see below)
6) Next click on the button titled ‘Email’ (see below)
7) You will then see the email associated with your EyeEm photographer account in the section titled ‘Email’. Select and copy the email address
8) Then head to the EyeEm Awards website and use it when you are completing your EyeEm Awards Entry Ticket purchase in the section title ‘Your EyeEm Email Address'