"Log in with Google" using a photographer's account is only supported on Android and will not work on the web. For now, "Log in with Google" on the web is only supported for business/buyers accounts.
If you created your photographer's account via Google on Android, and want to login to your account on the web, you first need to link an EyeEm password to your account.
To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Open EyeEm on your Android device
- Go to your profile page
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- From the menu, click on "Settings"
- Click on "Account"
- Click on "Reset Password"
- Click on "Send reset password link"
- Go to your email inbox and follow the link in the email
- Provide a password of your choosing and click "Change password"
You can now visit the log in page and sign in into your photographer's account using your email and newly created password.