Here's a few of the key changes to our Terms and Service:
- We’ve separated the terms for photographers and buyers. This way you only have to read the terms that actually apply to you.
- We’ve added clarifications to better describe the different parts of our platform - EyeEm Community and EyeEm Market. This makes the goals and certain requirements of each much clearer for you.
- We'll be introducing a minimum payout threshold for EyeEm Market. You can request a payout when your current earnings are $10 or more. Plus, we'll give you the opportunity to request a payout once a year regardless of the status of your current earnings. This annual payout will be available for request in December of every year.
- Video is now integrated into our terms! As we explore new creative opportunities for you we wanted to make sure that you’re set up for future success.
- We've revised our content removal period to ensure that it better reflects the current process.
You can find a link to our full Terms of Service here.
Should you have any questions regarding the new terms, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.