Photos rejections on Market can happen for a number of reasons:
- Low resolution - Photos need to have a resolution higher than 2 megapixels to be licensed on Market.
- Watermarks - Photos with watermarks cannot be sold on EyeEm Market. In the example below, the name in the bottom right hand corner needs to be removed. To look like this:
- Overly edited - Buyers won’t consider photos where the edits are too extreme. For example:
- Out of focus - Images which are not clearly defined can also be rejected. For example:
- Repetitive content (nature, etc) - Diversify your photos. Uploading sister shots or images which are always the same will mean fewer of your images will be chosen for Market.
- Terms of Service - Photos that breach the EyeEm Terms Of Service can also be rejected.
- Photo Collages - Photos that contain multiple images will not be chosen. For example:
For tips and tricks on what sells on EyeEm, head over to our blog.