Photos rejections on Market can happen for a number of reasons:
- Low resolution - Photos need to have a resolution higher than 2 megapixels to be licensed on Market.
- Watermarks - Editing your photos to get rid of the watermarks will increase your chances of selling. For example, getting rid of the name in the bottom right hand corner. To look like this:
- Overly edited - Buyers won’t consider photos where the edits are too extreme. For example:
- Out of focus - Images which are not clearly defined can also be rejected. For example:
- Repetitive content (nature, etc) - Diversify your photos. Uploading sister shots or images which are always the same will mean fewer of your images will be chosen for Market.
- Terms of Service - Photos that breach the EyeEm Terms Of Service can also be rejected.
- Photo Collages - Photos that contain multiple images will not be chosen. For example:
For tips and tricks on what sells on EyeEm, head over to our blog.