A model release is required if a face or part of the body is recognisable in your photo. We are especially careful and safe when it comes to children, so we are stricter when it comes to releases.
A property release is required if there are any identifiable private or public buildings/ landmarks in the photo. Intellectual property will also need a release from the brand owner featured. This includes: logos, trademarks, product designs or artwork.
If your model appears in more than one photo, you can send out multiple releases:
• Log on to EyeEm on the web, open the notifications pane and go to your To Dos
• Click “Releases for multiple photos”
• Select all photos that show the same person
• Click next and fill out the model’s name
• Click next and share the link with your model