A model release is required if a face or part of the body is recognisable in your photo.
A property release is required if there are any identifiable private or public buildings/ landmarks in the photo. Intellectual property will also need a release from the brand owner featured. This includes: logos, trademarks, product designs or artwork.
If your model appears in more than one photo, you can send out multiple releases:
• Log on to EyeEm on the web, open the notifications pane and go to your To Dos
• Click “Releases for multiple photos”
• Select all photos that show the same person
• Click next and fill out the model’s name
• Click next and share the link with your model